Think Outside the Box

Think Outside the Box

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

TeachersPayTeachers.com

Don't Reinvent the Wheel - Find Something Awesome and Make it Your Own

I decided that since I'll be a "first year teacher" again this year, I want to find as much as possible that I can use as-is.  Of course, I'll change it and make it fit me and my teaching style, but I really don't want to start from scratch.  (I especially do not want to create content for a 90 minute block, semester length class with a state EOC as a graduation requirement!)

TeachersPayTeachers.com


I've been perusing this site for the last couple of years.  And since I'm switching from middle school to high school this year, I've definitely been spending a lot of time going through all of the Biology and High School specific content.  The site is really easy to navigate, and it's easy to spend hours and hours when you just meant to browse for 15 minutes.


I have paid for some great materials that I plan to use this year. 



Made By: Science Stuff


Made By: World of Science


Made By: I Teach Science And





And I have gotten some fantastic stuff for FREE!



Made By: Best Teacher Resources


Made By: Frank Virzi

Made By: Nicole Hays

Made By: Teachers' Take-Out     

Made By: The 3am Teacher

Made By: Krista Wallden


Early last school year, I downloaded these ULTRA CUTE fonts, and I used them to create a lot of my classroom documents and handouts.  
Since I only used them in my classroom, I was free to use the FREE version of the fonts.  However, now that I'm sharing these documents with you, I bought the commercial version.  I'm still really new to copyright laws and such, but I'm trying as best I can to give the right credit and to pay for the material I use and share.



Have you downloaded anything from TeachersPayTeachers.com?  Put your favorites in the comments! 



No comments:

Post a Comment