Think Outside the Box

Think Outside the Box

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The PERFECT Planner

Day Designer®


Day Designer by Whitney English | Blue Sky

I'm totally LOVING this new planner! As it says in the graphic, usually I end up making my own because I NEED a tabbed monthly calendar, a weekly glance, and enough room in the days to write all my plans and ideas.  I ran into this beauty on the end cap of the office supply aisle at Target.  

There were many styles and sizes to choose from, all a little different with just months, bigger days, smaller weeks, full-size desk and hanging calendars, etc.  But this particular one is perfect for me.

I love the "Today's Top Three" in the weekly view, and the "Tonight" box at the bottom of each day is perfect for dinner planning.  But the very best part, in my opinion, are the check boxes!  I love checklists.  I love checking things off of check lists!  I confess, sometimes I put really easy things on my checklist, like brush teeth, take shower, just so that I know I will get to check something off.  (And because its summer, so its a good reminder not to stay in my pajamas/bathing suit all day.)



Gearing Up for the School Year


This design is by Whitney English.  I found her on the web, check out all of her super cute planners, organizers, and printables on the website.  (Or go to Target, you know you will be there at least once this week.  And check out her adorable, functional, practical designs in the office supply section - NOT THE SCHOOL SUPPLY SECTION.)

Please note that I bought this planner at Target, but I have not been contacted or encouraged in any way by the organization to write this post.  These opinions are my own.

What are your MUST HAVES in a planner?  Which school supplies are your favorite to buy?  Leave me a note in the comments.





 - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment